I always look for simple and fuss free recipe since I only have a few hours to spare after work for my baking endeavor. With some pumpkin left and not looking for anything fancy to bake, this is indeed something practical and healthy for my morning cravings.
180g brown sugar
4 medium eggs
270g plain flour
1tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp cinnamon powder
2 tbs full cream / fresh milk
300g pumpkin, shredded
1. Line a 8 inch square pan and preheat the oven at 180 Celsius. I used two 9x5 inch loaf pan to make two separate cakes for giveaway later, hehe.
2. Using a electric hand-mixer, cream the butter and brown sugar until smooth and pale.
3. Add in egg one at a time and mix well after each addition.
4. Sift in the flour, ,baking powder and cinnamon powder into the egg mixture.
5. Add in the milk and stir well using a spatula.
6. Then mix in the pumpkin and raisin until fully combined.
7. Pour the batter into the pan and bake for 45 minutes or until skewer comes out clean.