Friday, August 26, 2011

Here We Go

After years of procrastination, here's my first post despite having yet to get myself a new laptop, digital camera and mobile phone to complement my endeavor here. I hope its not too much to ask for but isn't that the best part of it, so much to discover in life and spontaneously sharing it via FB, Tweeter, Blog or whatever..
Two "L"s and One "T", that's the theme for my blog. Anything more than that, I'm gonna go hay-wired.


Life - Life is short and i'm taking it to the max to do what I want and like. We only live once, right!
Love - It can means a whole lot of things, be it people, things you like or enjoy doing. But do learn to love yourself before loving others.
Travel - I like to explore and see the world out there, reaching out beyond my boundaries and sharing them altogether




No comments: